Sheiden's Adoptions

Make a topic here to show us a collection of your favorite pets from CS or other websites

Sheiden's Adoptions

Postby Eleski » Wed May 02, 2012 12:17 pm

The first post contains all of the pets I have adopted from other CS users. The list is small because I only apply to pets I truly fall in love with and I don't often win what I apply for so I am very proud of these guys. The second post is characters that I have created for myself.
Feel free to ask questions or comment. Thanks for visiting!

Earth Elemental Pony - Blye Beach
Name: Moss
Story: He has always lived in his quiet forest home. His first memory as a colt was waking up in the middle of this place alone. He never knew his family or if he even had one. He took up the name Moss after the low soft plants that grew everywhere in his home. His only friends were the forest animals. Occasionally he would meet another horse but he never followed them. They enjoyed roaming and he was too fond of his forest home to leave. He often dreams of life outside of the woods. Maybe one day he will leave and take up the quest of discovering who he really is...

Kattle Hunter - Kattle of the Dessert
Name: Churro
Personality: Hunting has given him his quiet, calm, and level-headed nature. He is very intelligent and can easily analyze any situation and come up with a plan. Being quiet does not mean he isn't social. He knows how to enjoy time with others and is very friendly. He is open minded and tends to avoid judging anything before he knows about it. He is observant and can track very well which is the main reason he is such a good hunter.
Story: He grew up in the pack. At a very young age he was curious, which was typical for a pup, however he showed a great ability to solve and handle any situation, effectively keeping him out of all the trouble that most pups get into. His keen eye and calm attitude made him an excellent hunter. When the pups were first being taught how to hunt and survive, it was evident he would excel in the subject. With a little training and time, he became one of the best hunters of the pack. He was so silent he could even go unnoticed by other kattles. He is still a young adult so there are sure to be many adventures ahead of him but for now he serves the pack each passing day.

Flame-hooved Equum - Equums
Name: Kazathan (Kaz for short)
Story:Kaz was a bit of a rebel as a colt and was always causing trouble. One day, after sneaking away from his herd to have some fun, Kaz came across a human. He had never seen one before but instantly recognized it from the stories his elder herd members would tell. This human was an old male and had tan skin and a long black braid, the sort of human our kind would refer to as a Native American. The human turned to face Kaz and slowly approached him. Kaz saw no threat in this strange creature and as usual ignored what he was taught and decided he could handle the situation. After all, he would be quite popular around the other colt with a story about how he fended off a human! As the man approached, Kaz reared up as high as he could and lashed out with his hooves. However as it turns out this human wasn't just any Native American but a shaman, taking the last journey of his life before he would pass on. He knew quite well what breed Kaz was and was impressed by his fierceness and bravery. With the last of his strength, he called upon his ancestors to reward this colt for his bold character and fearlessness. And so it was that suddenly there was a bright flash of flame before Kaz. He shied away, expecting to be burned but the flames produced no heat. Then as quickly as it happened, it was gone. Kaz looked down and saw that his hooves still glowed with the shade of the embers though his feet still felt as cold as ever. He pranced in place for a moment then looked back up but the man was gone and only the wind was in his place.

Palomino Nannuck - Nannucks
Name: Niko
Personality: Bold, intelligent, keeps his thoughts to himself until he feels it is a good time to reveal them. He is a problem solver and is perhaps slightly over confident though not so much to be considered arrogant. He considers no challenge to be too difficult and tends to be very stubborn.

Blood Bay and White Brindle GPE - Great Plains Equines
Name: Kamui

Dark Grey Unicorn GPE - Great Plains Equines
Name: Cyanide
Story: There were a lot of rumors that a rare unicorn had been spotted in The Great Plains. Even though there was no proof, this still brought in a large crowd of people hoping to see it. They weren't bad people, but I found them to be a bit of a nuisance. I went out riding on my stallion Kamui even more than usual just to avoid them.
It was on one of these rides that we stumbled upon the unexpected. The sound alerted me before my sight could. An unpleasant noise, not unlike a scream, came from nearby in the bushes. Ignoring my urge to leave as quickly as possible, I dismounted and went over to investigate. What I saw made me stop in my tracks. There, right in front of me, was the unicorn that only moments before I didn't believe existed. He was gorgeous, but very angry and very dangerous. He thrashed about but he couldn't free himself from what appeared to be a tangle of barbed wire. It was likely left behind by some careless person, but how it got there didn't really matter at the moment. Something needed to be done quickly. I wasted no time running back to Kamui. Years of riding on the trails taught me that you always had to be prepared and that included keeping a small pair of wire cutters in your saddle bag. I cut the wires with swift ease then threw them clear as the stallion scrambled to his feet.
He was a little unstable from exhaustion but he was still magnificent in every way. He had calmed down quite a bit. I wouldn't have minded taking him home with me but I had nothing to lead him with. Satisfied that his wounds were minor enough and he could take care of himself now, I turned to leave.
I mounted Kamui but was surprised to see the unicorn start to follow me. I couldn't ride through town with a unicorn following me. I realized I was going to have to take the long way home. By the time I made it home it was nearly dark out. I wasn't sure the unicorn would tolerate being left in a barn so I laid some hay outside for him as well as a bucket of fresh water. Satisfied that there was nothing more I could do for him tonight, I went to bed. I didn't really expect him to be there in the morning but a quick glance out my window proved that he really did stay through the night. After I took care of Kamui and let him out in the pasture, I decided to see if the unicorn would let me brush him. As I stood there slowly running the bristles along his dark coat, I admired him. So dark and dangerous. His mane and tail like silver. I'd call him Cyanide. And I knew he was here to stay.

Zebra Paint GPE - Great Plains Equines
Name: Tempest
Story: I had recently decided to take a trip to the lake on the other side of the valley. The lake is special because there is almost always Nightingale Lilly growing there. I figured the long ride would be good for Kamui and once there I could collect some of the precious flower for both him and Cyanide back at the barn. I finally reached the lake and left Kamui to graze so that I could focus on looking for some of the flowers. I found a few small patches here and there, but I didn't want to take too much from them so I continued poking around some more. I finally found a large patch behind some bushes but as I bent down to pick some I was surprised to find that I wasn't the only one enjoying these flowers. My gaze fell upon a most beautiful black and zebra paint. She seemed a little wary of me but also curious, so I handed her some of the flower that I had collected. She eagerly munched on it then, seeming to make up her mind about me, stepped forward to let me pet her. I rubbed her face then stood up to see if she'd follow me. She was unsure at first but she hesitantly stepped forward. Her confidence picked up when she noticed Kamui. They greeted each other then I mounted up and she willingly followed me home as though she had been mine all along.

Brown Tabby Cat - Kat's Cat Adoptables
Name: Raguna

Golden Chestnut Rabicano - Phlegons
Name: Rune
Size: Medium/the size of a large dog

Dark Tiger - Big Cats
Name: Markov
Last edited by Eleski on Fri Aug 08, 2014 5:02 am, edited 8 times in total.
Eleski

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

bump

Postby Eleski » Wed May 09, 2012 12:23 pm

bump
Last edited by Eleski on Fri Feb 04, 2022 5:37 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Eleski

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Sheiden's Adoptions

Postby Eleski » Wed Jun 06, 2012 10:10 am

bump
Eleski

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Eleski » Mon Jun 18, 2012 6:56 am

bump
Eleski

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Eleski » Thu May 02, 2013 8:27 am

bump
Eleski

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TintinFan » Sun Jun 23, 2013 10:05 am

{ Wow, very cool. Kattle Hunter is amazing.
TintinFan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Eleski » Fri Oct 18, 2013 7:48 am

TintinFan wrote:{ Wow, very cool. Kattle Hunter is amazing.

Yeah I loved that species but unfortunately only a few were made.
Eleski

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Eleski » Sun Jul 27, 2014 4:23 pm

bump
Eleski

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby >---Cookie---> » Tue Jul 29, 2014 11:43 am

How much are kattle of the desser and raguna?
Hero, my name is Storm and I rp...ya basically this is a wip
>---Cookie--->

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Eleski » Sat Jan 24, 2015 8:29 am

>---JazzyBoo---> wrote:How much are kattle of the desser and raguna?

Not for sale, these are characters that I've won from various competitions. They're just here so I can keep track of them all in one place :)

Last bumped by Eleski on Sat Jan 24, 2015 8:29 am.
Eleski

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me