darcy does doodles - closed

Buy or sell custom-made art - using CS pets, items or C$ as payment. This does not include pre-made character sales.
Forum rules
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

what lines/ychs would you want in the future?

headshot (canine)
33%
headshot (feline)
No votes
fullbody (canine)
33%
fullbody (feline)
No votes
fullbody (human)
33%
else (send me a pm or leave a post <3)
No votes

Total votes : 3

darcy does doodles - closed

Postby elyurias » Wed Feb 09, 2022 12:22 pm

heya

i have been trying to get back into doing more art and thought commissions might be a good starting point (:
ill try to keep it short <3
also the thread is called darcy bc its one of the names i go by and the alliteration sounded nice hehe

STATUS

art trades: open (pm)
lines/ych: open
comms: closed

triscafe - coloured sent, waiting for a reply
LatteKitten - kitty - finished
Lirrie - ych done, comm finished
Fyrvi - finished

finished
woodvilles - finished
silco - finished
TwistedReaper - finished
shuichi - finished
Lirrie - finished
yugureyoake - greg - finished
yugureyoake - min-jae - finished
finnxe - finished
HP Fan - finished
hypnowave - finished
Arya22 - finished
Maddox Malice - finished
HP Fan - finished

RULES

short
-send payment offer as a trade after posting your form -> i will decide whether to accept or not after seeing it
-the customer and i both have the right to cancel the trade/commission at any time we dont feel up for it anymore
-i can use your commission as an example of my art
-credit me (atm: via toyhouse or cs profile)
-communicate with me about the commission
- you can dm me with questions or your commission form etc if youre shy!

in detail + possible questions
1. send payment (offer) with a note specifying it as such after posting your form. you can send it as a trade or trade suggestion, whichever you prefer/makes you feel safer (:

2. dont rush me, ill try to be quick but am also just human and busy. i usually spend around 3 days per commission (since i will send you a wip after every step, usually sketch, lines and then the coloured end piece + waiting for your replies and feedback), so try to be patient please <3
you are also always free to cancel your order by letting me know (e.g. by cancelling the trade) as long as i didnt start the order yet
(in case of mid commission cancelling feel free to dm me so we can come to a compromise!)

3. if not agreed to otherwise, ordering from me gives me the rights to use the art piece to showcase my art with due credit to you of course (be used as art example, uploaded on possible future art accounts should i want to do so)

4. of course if you do use my art in any way make sure to credit me. since i dont really have any active art account atm a link to my cs account is enough. if i contact you in the future about a new way to credit me, please respect that, too i am currently trying to fix up my toyhouse i never got around to actually start, so id appreciate credits either to my cs profile or preferably my toyhouse

5. my art style tends to subtlety change. i will usually send you inbetween wips. if you notice something you dont like then, point it out immediately and let me know in time, so i dont waste my time on something neither of us will be happy with in the end.

6. just as you are free to cancel commissions for your own reasons, if i realise that i cant do your commission after accepting it, respect that. if that is the case i will return any payment i might have received until then

EXAMPLES PLUS PRICE

all approx. sorted newest to oldest
currently not up to date! for newest examples check out the most recent commissions linked at the top!
(all linked under finished, from oldest to newest!)

newest:

masc humanoid; commission/character by finnxe ; masc humans; commission/character by yugureyoake ; canine; commission/character by lirrie ; anthro; commission/character by shuichi AND human - femme and masc; own original characters ; animals - canine ; commission/character by silco ; animals - canine ; commission/character by woodvilles ; humans ; various genshin impact characters (mona, venti, shenhe, xiao, hu tao) ; human chibi; genshin impact's xinyan

humans
masc; commission/character by finnxe ; masc; commission/character by yugureyoake ; femme and masc; own original characters ; femme and masc; various genshin impact characters (mona, venti, shenhe, xiao, hu tao) ; femme chibi; genshin impact's xinyan ; masc; bungou stay dog's atsushi ; masc; danganronpa's nagito ; femme; older version of genshin impact's klee ; femme; genshin impact's lumine/ying ; masc; genshin impact's diluc ; femme; genshin impact's diona ; masc; genshin impact's venti and zhongli ; masc ; genshin impact's venti ; femme and masc; own original characters ; femme; own original character ; (slight nudity warning, just the back rly) femme; random character ; femme; own original character ; femme; genshin impact's mona ; androgynous; the arcana's valdemar ; femme; naruto's konan ; femme; own original character ; androgynous ; random character

animals and anthro
canine; commission/character by lirrie ; flat-faced ; commission/character by shuichi ; canine ; commission/character by silco ; canine ; commission/character by woodvilles ; felines; own original characters ; (blood warning) feline; random cat ; (blood warning) canine; random character ; feline/canine anthro; own original character ; canine and feline; mystic messenger's zen, seven and jumin as animals ; canine; own original character

payment
negotiable -> depends on difficulty of character and what you want
pretty much offer something and we'll try to work it out
--> pwyw with some rough guidelines

general guideline:
coloured headshot/bust like
A B C D for a trade worth of around 300 C$
similar prices for anthros
for animals the prices are generally a bit lower ( around 200-250C$)

sketchier, messier -> bit less
plus shading -> bit more
more of the body -> more
etc.

acceptable currencies
C$
rares+
list pets
store pets
old pets (preferably uncommon+)
wishlist
bulks
real currency offers per dms

tipp
no wishlist or C$ -> slight "overpay" appreciated
in general if it has c$ or wishlist pets im more inclined to accept a "lower worth" offer <3
not a fan of ponies, horses, bwolfs, reptilians, spiders, birds, fish
i like most store pets (:
bulks are fine too if u dont have a lot of rares/older pets

if you would like to order but dont think you can afford it, let me know in a reply and i will dm you. im sure we can figure something out (:

FORM

username:
your character: if possible an image or at least references, also make sure to add their gender and if u want them to look masculine, feminine, specific breeds etc if its not apparent from the other images,
wishes: what type of art do you want of your character? would you want a chib? more cartoonish? more realistic? any colour theme wishes? specific expression favored? etc.
song: add a song that reminds you of your character, ill give it a listen and maybe it will help me get a better understanding of them (: not obligatory but id love it if you added one regardless!
payment: either let me know in the trade offer itself if it is art payment or state what youd be willing to pay! if you want to commission several characters make sure to send separate trades and mark them as such (e.g. by adding the respective link)

Code: Select all
[b]username:[/b]
[b]your character:[/b]
[b]wishes:[/b]
[b]song:[/b]
[b]payment:[/b]

LINES/YCH

Code: Select all
[b]username:[/b]
[b]lines number:[/b]
[b]character:[/b]
[b]extra wishes: (e.g. background or lines colour)[/b]
[b]payment[/b]:

if theres a given price range, the lower end is just simply swapping the colours and the higher end is for complex designs and if i have to adjust the lines

1. shaded headshot: payment equal to ~$20-35; coloured example (my oc), would be ~c$30, coloured example for lirrie, around c$30

thank you for making it this far and hopefully ordering (:

- darcy/elyurias
Last edited by elyurias on Fri Jul 28, 2023 11:30 pm, edited 52 times in total.
elyurias

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: darcy does doodles - open

Postby cryologic. » Wed Feb 09, 2022 1:22 pm

mark !
⠀⠀‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ⠀⠀

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
wynter | adult | they/them

hey! i'm cryologic!

‎ へ ♡ ╱|、
૮ - ՛ ) (` - 7
/ ⁻ ៸| |、⁻〵
乀 (ˍ, ل ل じしˍ,)ノ

hobbyist digital artist & casual guilty gear strive player

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

cryologic.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby elyurias » Wed Feb 09, 2022 8:32 pm

elyurias

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby elyurias » Fri Feb 11, 2022 3:45 am

elyurias

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby elyurias » Sat Feb 12, 2022 10:35 am

elyurias

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby elyurias » Mon Feb 14, 2022 1:40 am

elyurias

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby woodvilles » Mon Feb 14, 2022 1:03 pm

username: woodvilles
your character: ever
wishes: sketchier (I love your sketchy style!) preferably coloured, fullbody or bust is fine, up to you based on payment! Chibi or cartoonish is ok because I love that kind of style. She is very mellow and inspired by Taylor Swift's Evermore album, so anything happy/calm would be ok for expression.
payment: is c$397 good? Its all I have in c$ lol
woodvilles

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby elyurias » Wed Feb 16, 2022 5:00 am

@woodvilles
hey <33
i would love to draw your ever for you and the payment is fine (: thank you for the sweet words and commission <3 also just have to say, i really love her design! so pretty!! cant wait to draw her and will contact you when i get the time to start and keep you updated with wips <3 if you want to add anything else to the commission at some point (a colour theme for example or any other wishes) feel free to do so (:
ps: im not a swiftie myself but ik a couple of the songs from the album and willow is one of my fave songs <3 i think your character also fits the overall vibes of the album very well!

-yurias
elyurias

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby elyurias » Thu Feb 17, 2022 6:59 am

elyurias