πŸ₯š Eggits πŸ₯š CLOSED

Come adopt or share user-created adoptable species here.
Forum rules
These adoptables are not official CS pets and cannot be added to your CS account.
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Once-off adoptables belong in Character Sales and Design Shops: Forum/viewforum.php?f=69

Re: πŸ₯š Eggits πŸ₯š Litter Drop posted!

Postby EtaryaFae » Thu Apr 13, 2023 12:03 pm

Gimme that Eggit!
Username: EtaryaFae
Eggit ID: 2
Codeword: countingsheep
EtaryaFae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: πŸ₯š Eggits πŸ₯š Code drop coming soon...

Postby SoggyPeach » Thu Apr 13, 2023 12:04 pm

code drop will be coming ASAP!
ImageImage

Name: Please call me with Peach!
Pronouns: they/them
My partner is AmityAF~
SoggyPeach

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Aizaka » Thu Apr 13, 2023 2:48 pm

^_^ Oh my goodness! What a sweet lamb litter! :) Congrats everyone!
Aizaka

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SoggyPeach » Sat Apr 15, 2023 9:26 am

Code Drop

Sorry that it took so long <3

dollopofblue ID 209
Code: Select all
[img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1087559752961241088/1093750855813042187/Baselines_lamb_2.png[/img]

melsride ID 210
[img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1087559752961241088/1093750872892248094/Baselines_lamb_3.png[/img]

jpano96 ID 211
[img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1087559752961241088/1093750905683316837/Baselines_lamb_4.png[/img]

ApocalypseAxolotl ID 212
[img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1087559752961241088/1093750965770911744/Baselines_lamb_5.png[/img]

Ucanthandleme ID 213
[img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1087559752961241088/1093750987795202068/Baselines_lamb_6.png[/img]

Skipena ID 214
[img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1087559752961241088/1093751019156033586/Baselines_lamb_7.png[/img]

Tamaranth ID 215
[img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1087559752961241088/1093751034993713232/Baselines_lamb_8.png[/img]

Catsplat18 ID 216
[img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1087559752961241088/1093751052358123550/Baselines_lamb_9.png[/img]
ImageImage

My partner is AmityAF~
SoggyPeach

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: πŸ₯š Eggits πŸ₯š Code Drop Pg 51

Postby SoggyPeach » Sat Apr 15, 2023 1:20 pm

Announcement

I just wanted to let everyone know that from this moment on Eggits is going to be on Hiatus. I don't have a set time for when we will be back, but please note that this isn't a forever thing! I love this UMA and the community that we have created, and I don't want to give up on any of this <3 I am going through a very big mental health hurdle right now, and I am not feeling as creative as I once was. I want to take this time to rest, get myself back in line, improve my art, and come back to give y'all an amazing UMA! If you have any questions, please feel free to DM me

Thank you all for all of the love and support that you have given Eggits. I hope to see all of you soon
ImageImage

My partner is AmityAF~
SoggyPeach

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: πŸ₯š Eggits πŸ₯š Announcement Pg 51

Postby pandaa » Sat Apr 15, 2023 1:42 pm

Take all the time you need <3
hi!! i’m pan :)
════════════════════
feel free to message me if you’d like!!
some of my current interests are my
ocs, writing, minecraft, horror games,
lots of music (especially lovejoy
currently), cryptids, drawing (mostly
digitally), space and stars, being too
silly and a whole lot more!! :)
════════════════════
soot β—‘Μˆ cosmo β—‘Μˆ

mostly inactive!!
i come on sporadically!
pandaa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dragoness129 » Sun Apr 16, 2023 12:36 pm

I would like to trade please!

Username: dragoness129
Username of the member you are trading with: amourmeru
What are you offering: Pets at nearly 200 C$ value
What are they offering:
Image ID 134

Thank you so very very much! β™₯
ImageImage
dragoness129

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby suou » Sun Apr 16, 2023 12:40 pm

dragoness129 wrote:
I would like to trade please!

Username: dragoness129
Username of the member you are trading with: amourmeru
What are you offering: Pets at nearly 200 C$ value
What are they offering:
Image ID 134

Thank you so very very much! β™₯

Confirming! Thanks so much!!

clover/val β€’ he/they
bunny & hammy enthusiast
"in that case, may i offer you my hand?"
β˜†β˜…β˜†β˜…

suou

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: πŸ₯š Eggits πŸ₯š New Announcement Pg 51

Postby SoggyPeach » Tue May 02, 2023 5:47 am

Howdy Howdy everyone!

Coming at you live back from my little hiatus! I hope everyone has been doing well the past few weeks <3 I just wanted to pop on and give yall an update over the status of Eggits. As stated before, this was just a hiatus, and I am happy to tell yall that Eggits will be coming back in about a Month (end of May beginning of June) Myself and staff really needed this break due to personal items, and we are happy to be back together to bring you some more amazing Eggits :3c

There are a bit of change, so buckle up and enjoy the ride:

πŸ₯š Gonna start off with the biggest thing - we are retiring the baselines. There will be a V2 line that will become the base for all new eggits created. There aren't many changes, just a little big bigger eyes and legs, and the lines themselves are going to be cleaned up so there is no longer random half filled pixels floating around lol. They should still look the same basically, its mostly just making the proportions look a little bit nicer with the original body.
    FAQ
    1. The old lines will NOT be up for transfer at this moment. I would like to someday be able to get the transfers done, but as of now we will not be offering this service
    2. Old lines and new lines WILL be able to be bred together, but all offspring will take the new line base
    3. All items that need to will remade to fit the new lines(some already fit it), but it will take me some time to get all those updated - you will still be able to use the old items on the older bases as well since I still have all the files saved and don't plan to get rid of them until we fully convert everything to V2

πŸ₯š Another big one y'all may have noticed already, but there will be a new third breeding item in the store and the other two will be getting a makeover as well (and a description change) What this means for folks who have the old breeding items is you can either trade in a Oyster Soup for x2 Fish 'n' Chips customs or x1 Gourmet Meal for the Salmon. Custom Coupons will also be changed over to something new but will have the exact same properties as their old v1 counterparts (and you can still use just the coupon, you don't need to "trade them" in for the new ones if you don't want to)

FAQ
    1. For the the oyster soup/salmon trade in, all you need to do is message myself once everything is live with the new breeding items. I will just need you to tell me which one you are trading, how many, and the link to where you received the item~
    2. For the coupons, you won't have to submit a trade in, you can just swap the images in your archive and the link you will post will be the original coupon link (ie, if you have a Gourmet and trade it for Custom Item #2, on the forum where you link the proof you can link it back to when you got the coupon originally)

Now why are we changing these? Well because lore is currently being written about Eggits that will flesh out the magical world we are living in! I want these to be able to be tied in with the items you use so everything is gonna look new and have some meanings behind them!

πŸ₯š There will be some rule updates, nothing too important just some things being messed with and values changing - the masterlist of rules will have a change-log that will be color coded to show the new additions/changes (if you need assistance understanding the new rules due to color blindness, just let myself/staff know and we will be more than happy to help!

I also just want to thank yall for sticking around during our hiatus. While it will be a bit longer, us staff are super excited to get back into the swing of things and bring you some amazing litters, a super cool event, and open up our scouting once again <3 Hope to see you all again soon <3

- Peach
ImageImage

My partner is AmityAF~
SoggyPeach

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: πŸ₯š Eggits πŸ₯š New Announcement Pg 51

Postby Skipena » Thu May 11, 2023 3:01 am

Username + ID:
Birthday (minus the year pls): may 11th (tomorrow!)
Base: swirl
Base Colour + solid or gradient: light brown wit white swirls if that works?
Additive: whipped cream
Additive Colour: just white
Topping: sprinkles
Topping Colour: dark brown
Extra: sparkles!
Extra Colour: white?
Anything else that is needed to be known? no.. I hope this is still going even after the hiatus stuff! If not, I understand! No worries! Thank you!
codeword: happybirth
~Mommy to 2 dogs
2 cats and 19 chickens!~

Image…Image… Image
Skipena’s ranch β–Ίpixel art shop β–ΊTH
skippys β–Ίcrystals
Skipena

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes