Adopting Pets Question

Need help with the site/forum/pets? Ask questions and get help from other members here.

Adopting Pets Question

Postby Smokyskies » Mon May 20, 2024 4:32 am

What is the best amount of each type of pet to get for the monthly pets? I know their are multiple variants so I am wondering what is the best amount to get of each. :?:
Smokyskies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Adopting Pets Question

Postby Burrito Bunny » Mon May 20, 2024 11:22 am

Hi there,

I would reccomend getting the maximum amount of each pet. Your adoption limit always resets each month, so there is no need to hold out to wait for future opportunities. Adopting more pets gives you more things to trade with if you decide you'd like to swap them for other pets on the site! And it also gives you more chances to get every (or rare) outcomes.
Burrito Bunny
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Smokyskies » Tue May 21, 2024 6:23 am

How do you find out the adoption limit? Or what is the adoption limit? Can you still get pets from trades if you max out your adoption limit?
Smokyskies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Celozon » Tue May 21, 2024 6:48 am

The adoption limit would be the max of how many you can get from the 'Adopt' page. For example, this month the adoption limit for the dog litter is 6, if you try to adopt more than that it won't let you and will say you have reach the limit. You are allowed to trade for any many extras as you want outside of that though. There isn't any kind of limit on how many pets you can have or how many of a certain pet, the adoption limit is just a limit on how many you can get for free without having to trade with anyone.

The reason you can adopt so many pets is because they do not all grow into the same adult. Monthly pets always have many different outcomes they can grow into. So if you only adopt one of each pet, you'd miss out on a lot of outcomes. The adoption limit usually reflects how many outcomes there will be, for example, if you can adopt 6 that usually means there will be 3-4 different outcomes from that litter, so adopting the max gives you the best chance of getting all the outcomes. You many still miss some of the outcomes, but then you'll have extras that are duplicates which you can trade for ones you missed.

If you are interested, you can see the current growths for May over on the outcomes thread;
Forum/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=4959766

They will also appear in the archives eventually, but the archives is only updated once pets reach their adult stage so it doesn't show everything until the end of the month and doesn't show any that are still growing.
ImageImage
Celozon
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Smokyskies » Tue May 21, 2024 7:06 am

Thank you! I joined recently so I’m still learning how do stuff. This is really helpful.
Smokyskies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me