Snoods☀️Short Stories

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Snoods☀️Short Stories

Postby Codex » Sun Aug 27, 2023 7:07 pm

SHORT STORIES
This thread is to compile some stories or events happening in the Moura Archipelago, where the Snoods reside.

This is a read-only thread.
You may discuss about the stories in Discussion Thread.

Back to main thread
____________________Image_____________________

Table of Content
Last edited by Codex on Sun Aug 27, 2023 7:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Codex
Official Artist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Snoods☀️Short Stories

Postby Codex » Sun Aug 27, 2023 7:07 pm

rez just in case
Codex
Official Artist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Snoods☀️Crash Landing

Postby Codex » Sun Aug 27, 2023 7:55 pm

>>: Audio Log #404 ; Pilot Binky of Angler Starship
It has been several days since I crash landed on this planet, I have identified a few major parts of my spaceship that had splintered apart when falling through the atmosphere. Some part are still missing and I am still compiling them, one of the major thrusters are missing - a critical component to launch myself back out of this place.

Fortunately, the air is breathable here, my helmet had been compromised during the crash and...

Sigh... Why do I even bother with the formalities, I'm probably going to starve here or become food for the local inhabitants! Heck!

I crash landed in a dense jungle, I can't see anything except grass and leaves and branches and logs everywhere!!! How am I suppose to find out where are my ship parts and fix it all together???? I'm not a mechanic!!! And I'm hungry!!!!!

I don't dare to eat the berries around here, what if they are poisoned? My mentor will laugh herself sick if she finds out I did a silly rookie mistake in basic survival 101. Or maybe she'd be sad... No she a mean one, a good teacher but a mean one.

*quiet crunching of grass*

*stomach growling*

Ugh... What's with all these bushes, they're so dense and difficult to push aside- move you dumb shrubbery!!! Let me throoooooough!!!

*rustle of bushes*

Ah there we go, I'm through-- EEK!

Oh... I'm gonna be food aren't I. I better leave a good message behind on my watch.

Ahem, this is Pilot Binky of the Angler Starship. I fear this is my end as a local creature of terrible large fangs have found me... If you find this message, please leave all of my belongings back at home to my best companion: Bugger my Dung Beetle. I am sure he will make a fine mess of my stuff.

*sniffs sniffs*

P-Pilot Binky out-

? wrote:hi?

THE PREDATOR SPEAKS

____________________Image_____________________

I DARE YOU TO EAT ME YOU MENACE, I MAY BE A CHUBBY BNNUY BUT I AIN'T SCARED OF YOU

...but I'm not hungry? I just had a meal with my friends earlier, I don't think I can eat now.

What are you anyway... I've never seen anything like you before. Are you an alien? You look like one.

Do you just assume anything you've never seen before an alien?

Maybe.

So, do you need help?

Yea, I kind of do... And yes, I am an alien- I came from a different planet. Maybe we can come to some sort of symbiosis with each other.

...I'm just here to be helpful, not symbio-whatever.

Anyway, come with me, I think I can get my friends to help you. You can fill me in on the problem too, and get you some food... I can hear your tummy grumbling the whole time.

-end-
Codex
Official Artist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Snoods☀️Glint

Postby Codex » Sat Nov 04, 2023 12:54 pm

Hesen
Binky

Hesen: Hey, you’re Binky, right? That one alien that’s making friends with the rest of us.

Binky: Yea. You’re the weird zombie local aren’t you?

Hesen: I’m whatever I am. Are you still having trouble with your spaceship?

Binky: I’m no engineer, it’s difficult to repair it. The rest are still studying my ship schematics. I’m just grateful they’re helpful.

Binky: Okay but honestly— are you a zombie? Does the smoke have something to do with you?

Hesen: Are you asking if I am alive? Well, I am now.

Binky: So, before then…

Hesen: Haha Snoods do not die or age. That much I can tell you.

Hesen: Anyway, could you tell your friends I say thanks for the help? I’d do it myself but the cats are fussy as you can see— no come back here!

Binky: Anything else? A pillow? More cats? Sarcasm?

Hesen: Hilarious.

Hesen: Actually, yes, you could help out with one more thing. Could you do me a favor?

Binky: Oh… Sure I guess? What do you need me to do?

__________________Image_____________________

Tulle
Cyno
Binky

Tulle: Hesen gave you this?

Binky: Yea, dunno what it is but thought you might know.

Tulle: It looks like it’s made out of the same material as the Dark Bones Cyno often finds.

Tulle: Fascinating… What is this…

Binky: You’re… Staring at it pretty intently.

Tulle: Do you see it? It’s staring back.

Binky: Um… What?

Just then, Cyno barges in and crashed into Tulle

Tulle: OW! CYNO!!! That hurts.

Cyno: Sorry, sorry! I just thought you— uh nevermind. I wanted to see how you’re doing!

Binky: You guys good?

Cyno: Peachy!

Tulle: No, not peachy. I’ve got a bruise at the back of my head now!

Tulle: Anyway, Ill try to look into this thing. Maybe if we get enough sample of Dark Bones it’ll mean something.

Cyno: Oooh I can help, I’m gonna go hunt for bones!

Tulle: No! Don’t—! Binky could you follow him and make sure he doesn’t get hurt.

Binky: Wha— argh fine! This is ridiculous, your twin runs like the wind! How am I suppose to follow? Hey, wait for me!
Codex
Official Artist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me